Before you begin
Before running the First Time Setup Wizard, complete the following tasks:
- Install the Onboard Administrator modules.
- Connect the Onboard Administrator modules to the network.
- Complete the Insight Display installation wizard. At a minimum configure the active Onboard Administrator IP address.
- Run the Insight Display installation.
Signing in to Onboard Administrator
- Open a browser and connect to the active HP BladeSystem Onboard Administrator using the IP address that was configured during the Insight Display installation wizard process.
- Enter the user name and initial administration password for your HP BladeSystem Onboard Administrator account found on the tag attached to the Onboard Administrator.
If you have problems signing in, it might be for one of the following reasons. Contact the administrator if you continue to have problems.
- You are not entering the information correctly. Passwords are case sensitive.
- The account information you are entering has not been set up for HP BladeSystem Onboard Administrator.
- The user name you are entering has been deleted, disabled, or locked out.
- The password for the account must be changed.
- You are attempting to sign in from an IP address that is not valid for the specified account.
- If you continue to have problems signing in, contact your administrator.
The first time you sign in, the Onboard Administrator automatically runs the First Time Setup Wizard.
To navigate through the setup wizard, click Next to save your changes and go to the next step. Click Skip if you want to leave the step without saving changes.
You can return to previous wizard steps by selecting them in the left tree view. You can also run the wizard again at any time by selecting it from the Wizards menu.